CMS Site Admin
For the remainder of the spring 2020 semester, all workshops will be presented via Zoom. All those registered for the workshop will receive an email with the Zoom link the morning of or day before the session. If the session is closed, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Zoom link.
Top off your CMS training with the Site Admin course. We’ll cover the tools and responsibilities for site administrators, like managing permissions and some high-level site settings.
In this hands-on workshop, you'll act as a site admin in a sandbox website and be guided through the settings that only a site admin has access to. We’ll also explore how to add and remove users to the website.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Add and remove users on your website
- Check if google analytics is set up on your website
- Update the contact information in your site’s footer
- Change the branding of your site if needed
- Configuration Panel
- Using Blocks for social media feeds