Thesis/Dissertation Workshop: What do I need to do before I graduate? (Online submission, copyright, deadlines, & formatting)
A link to the Zoom meeting room will be sent to all registered participants. Please join this workshop by going to that link and following the instructions.
This workshop covers what you need to know as you get ready to submit your thesis or disseration, including:
- · Copyright considerations and resources for assistance
- · Increasing the visibility of your work through KU ScholarWorks
- · Considerations for delaying the release of your thesis or dissertation
- · Path to completion and deadlines
- · Required paperwork
- · Tips and tricks for formatting your thesis/dissertation, including resources for LaTeX help
- · Step-by-step demonstration of the online submission process
- · Dealing with supplementary files during submission
- · Optional fees
We hope to see you there!
This workshop is co-sponsored by the Office of Graduate Studies and the KU LibrariesCategory(s): Ask the experts
Research and Libraries
Thesis and Dissertation
A link to the Zoom meeting room will be sent to all participants. Please join the workshop by going to that link and following the instructions.
A video recording from 2016 and PowerPoint slides from this workshop are available at http://hdl.handle.net/1808/21787